Once again it’s been awhile since I’ve put anything up on here, and once again I’m going to try to be better at updating. There’s alot of in progress work I have out there, and every now and then I like to post some of the pieces before they’re finished. Here’s a couple I’ve been working on in Milwaukee.
First is Mike’s biomech sleeve. Really pumped on this so far. Trying some new things and working with a lot of layers. We’re two sessions in and have a good chunk of the lower arm done.
Next is Jules’ rib panel. She started this with just part of the skull outlined by someone else and it wasn’t quite what she was looking for. So we cleaned some things up and added a whole bunch of mech, bones, and organica to it and this is where we’re at so far. This is also two sessions in, although the sessions are a bit shorter on the ribs.
I’m going to dig through what else I’ve been doing later this week and post a few more up here. Thanks for looking.